BBO Maths Hub – Challenging Topics – Quadratic Equations – 19 April / 17 May / 21 June 2018
Gillotts is hosting the BBO Maths Hub Work Group on Challenging Topics at GCSE: Quadratic Equations.
- There will be 3 half-day Work Group sessions: 19th April / 17th May / 21st June
- Participants will agree to focus on one challenging topics: Quadratic Equations
- Work Groups will develop and share teaching activities and approaches designed to have immediate impact with KS4 students
- Work Groups will also develop and share teaching activities for KS3 students which better prepare them for the chosen topic
- Participants will evaluate the success of the activities and approaches
This is an opportunity to reflect on teaching approaches / share ideas & activities / trial a range of approaches & strategies
- Free of charge to delegates and includes supply cover funding for the first 8 teachers to sign-up at £100 / session
- Covers both foundation and higher tiers
Find out more information here
Click here to register and book your place.